The Netherlands Society on Biomolecular Modelling (NSBM) cordially invites you to visit its spring meeting, a topical track of the Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2014 (NBIC2014) on April 8th 2014.
During several parallel sessions, the floor will be given to PhD students and postdocs who study protein structure and/or structural bioinformatics or related topics (see a list below).
Speakers and attendees will have the opportunity to join the NBIC2014 activities and visit keynote lectures of a.o. Yves van de Peer (VIB UGent, Belgium).
Programme April 8th
Invited speaker: Christian Ottmann, Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands
All abstracts should be submitted via the NBIC2014 abstract submission system. Please indicate in the form that you are submitting for the NSBM Spring meeting. Starting PhD students are particularly encouraged to present their research!
Topics for presentations may include, but are not limited to:
· Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
· Computer-aided drug design
· Drug design and drug discovery
· Grid computing
· Homology modelling
· Molecular and supramolecular dynamics
· Molecular modeling and simulation
· Mutational analysis
· Protein crystallography
· Protein NMR
· Protein structure analysis
· Protein structure prediction
· Protein-protein interactions
· Protein-small molecules interaction
· Protein software design
· Structural bioinformatics
· Structure-function analysis
· Text mining & information extraction
· Virtual screening
Registration should be done via the NBIC2014 registration form. Registration for the conference (for one day/April 8th) includes: participation to conference and evening poster session on April 8th, lunch, coffee/tea during breaks, internet access and conference dinner.
· Abstract submission deadline for oral presentations: February 23, 2014
· Notification date selection oral presentations: March 4, 2014
· Abstact submission deadline for posters & demos: April 4, 2014