3D Protein Structures: what sequences cannot tell you
November 16th 2018
Venue: Boothzaal, University Library De Uithof, Utrecht
The Netherlands Society on Biomolecular Modelling (NSBM) is an independent society that brings people together in The Netherlands and beyond, that work on three dimensional structures of biomolecules and biomolecular simulations. This is a first announcement of our Fall meeting to which you are cordially invited. During the meeting, the floor will be given to students, PhD students, post-docs and a number of invited guest speakers who study protein structure and/or structural bioinformatics or related topics.
Location and dates
- Date: November 16th, 2018, 10:00-17:00
- Venue: Boothzaal, University Library De Uithof, Heidelberglaan 3, 3584 CS Utrecht
- Registration deadline for posters or to be considered for a short talk: November 5th
- Registration deadline (including lunch): November 9th
- Submission of an abstract is required if you want to present a poster.
- Indicate in your email if you want to be selected for a short oral presentation.
Note: The maximum number of participants is limited to 75! So please register on time.
A programme will be published as soon as possible
Attendance is free of charge but registration is required.
Lunch and coffee will be provided thanks to the financial support of the Nijmegen Centre for Molecular and Biomolecular Informatics.