We would like to cordially invite you to the upcoming Spring Meeting by the Netherlands Society on Biomolecular Modelling. This meeting will be held on April 4th in the congress center “De Werelt” in Lunteren, the Netherlands, and is one of the parallel sessions that have been organized at the BioSB 2017 meeting (https://www.aanmelder.nl/biosb2017). Both the NSBM en BioSB meeting are ideal for senior researchers and for young PhD students to meet their peers and build their networks.
The NSBM programme should be very interesting and diverse, with speakers from the Netherlands and abroad. As an invited speaker, Prof. Daan van Aalten of the University of Dundee will give a lecture on: “Molecular mechanisms of O-GlcNAc signaling”.
In addition, a poster session will be held that includes topics from the structure-based and protein bioinformatics and biomolecular modelling research areas. Late abstracts for posters are still accepted.
We look forward to meeting you in Lunteren on April 4th! On behalf of the NSBM,
Gerry Nicolaes & Gert Vriend
The Netherlands Society on Biomolecular Modelling (NSBM) cordially invites you to visit its spring meeting, a topical track of the Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2014 (NBIC2014) on April 8th 2014.
During several parallel sessions, the floor will be given to PhD students and postdocs who study protein structure and/or structural bioinformatics or related topics (see a list below).
Speakers and attendees will have the opportunity to join the NBIC2014 activities and visit keynote lectures of a.o. Yves van de Peer (VIB UGent, Belgium).
The following reports of earlier meetings are available:
- the program and abstract book of the Fall 2010 meeting
- the program of the Spring 2011 meeting at the NBIC 2011 conference
- the program and poster abstracts of the Fall 2011 meeting Structural Bioinformatics meets Structural Biology
- the program of the Spring 2012 meeting at the NBIC 2012 conference
- the program and abstract book of the Fall 2012 meeting Dissecting and designing interactions
- the program of the Spring 2013 meeting at the NBIC 2013 conference
Page 2 of 3